CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Montag, 16. Februar 2009

Trixi's Digi-Scrap Kits

It's been a week since my surgery & finally the pains have subsided, except for the actual surgery wounds that are still quite sore & sensitive. Thank you to all of you out there who have supported me during this time with prayers & get well wishes.



For those of you who haven't noticed yet, I'm oficially hooked on Digital ScrapBooking. I've just finished 2 ScrapBooking Kits of my own. Once I've figured out how to go about it these will be posted online for sale to the public. So here goes... let's see what happens to Trixi's Digi-Scraps in the near future, so please check out the Trixi's Digi-Scraps Blog. This is where I will be posting most of my new previews & freebies from time to time.



Apart from this I've recently had a request to design 2 websites, so over the next few weeks will be busy getting myself geared up to get my own little business up & running.

Watch this space, let's see what God can do with my little venture.