CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Samstag, 4. August 2012

A Word for Somenone…

by Divine Love Ministries

Many of us have shifted into a season of stripping and breaking. Masks... coverings of concealment are being peeled away in this hour. For the peeling is not to harm you, but to heal you. To rid you from the false and birth forth authenticity in you. For the wounds of your past has scarred you and the pain of your now has obstructed you from becoming and being. You have veiled

yourself in a cloak of shame, bitterness, loneliness, rejection and low self esteem, but I have come to break the iron from your hearts and unveil the beauty of Me inside of you.
For I am readying you for My unveiling.In My presence I shall uncover you and yet shall I hide you in My image. For I have seen your tears and gathered them unto Myself. I shall strip you to reveal you...layer by layer shall I uncover your garments to clothe you in My robe of righteousness and I will show you the hidden things in My time of reveal.
The hurt is not to damage you, but to prepare you for the greater things. The best is yet to come!

Saw this on Facebook yesterday & it struck home BIG time for me. Just have to share & trust it will mean something to someone else out there too.