CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Happy 20th Anniversary, Honey

WoW, I can hardly believe it’s been 20 years since I married my sweetheart & best friend. If I had a choice, I would do it all over again. This year we decided to celebrate with a 10 day holiday away… On Monday we hit the road down to the Dolphin coast. For the next few days we’ll be chillaxing and enjoying our break away with family fun and field trips.

Love is the MASTER KEY which OPENS the GATES of HAPPINESS

2012_1031-Happy-Anniversary-000-12x12

Thank you for 20 wonderful years Schatzi.

To my darling Husband.

Today we celebrate your most difficult accomplishment, staying married to me all these years.

Before I met you, I was incomplete. You gave a new meaning to my life. You are my partner, my sweetheart, my confidante, my advisor, my comforter and friend - You are my quiet place away from the rest of the world.

We’ve had many mountains on our way and truly, there have been some painful hours, but we’re still standing, stronger than before. I don’t think there’s a love stronger than ours.

I never thought I would meet a man who had everything I was looking for: intelligence, a sense of humour, a loving heart, and a faithful soul; someone who could be both my lover and my friend. I never thought I would meet the man of my dreams... until I met you. I will always love you.

Wishing you all the good things in life. May the love we share grow deeper with each passing year.

Just for fun… DO WE REMEMBER?

celebrating 20 wonderful yearsA woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.

She puts on her dressing gown and goes downstairs to look for him.

She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall.

She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

“What's the matter, dear?” she whispers as she steps into the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night?' love-quote-iphone-wallpaper

The husband looks up from his coffee, “I am just remembering when we first met 20 years ago and started dating. You were only 16. Do you remember back then?” he says solemnly.

The wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring, so sensitive.

“Yes, I  do” she replies.

The husband pauses. The words were not coming easily.

“Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?''Yes, I remember!” said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues. “Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years?” 20th_anniversary_party_gifts_invitation-p1619744883878340272dzjr_310

“I remember that too” she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says...

“I would have been released today.”

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacy. The order varies every given year.