CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Samstag, 29. Mai 2010

Friendship…

Think about this for a minute...
clip_image001
If
I happened to show up on your door step 
Crying,
Would You Care?
If
I called you and asked you to pick me up
Because something Happened,
Would you come?
If
I had one day left, to live my Life;
Would
You be part of That Last Day?
If
I needed a shoulder to cry On,
Would
You give me Yours?
clip_image002
Do
You know what the relationship is between
Your two eyes? They blink together, they
Move together, they cry together,
They see things together and they
Sleep together,
BUT THEY NEVER SEE EACH OTHER
....
that's What friendship is.
Life Is lonely Without FRIENDS.
It's World best friends
Week.clip_image003Send
This to all Your good Friends.
Even Me, if I am one of Them.
See How many you get back.
clip_image004If You get more than 3 then you really are a
Lovable person...