CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2009

Friend

Did Anyone Ever Tell You
Many Times, When They were Sad
Your  E-mail made Them Smile a bit
In Fact It made Them Glad
For the Time You  Spend Sending Things And
Sharing whatever You Find

There are No Words to Thank You
But Somebody, Thinks You're Fine
Did Anyone Ever Tell You
Just How Much They Love You
Well, My Dearest " Online “ Friend
Today I am Telling You

Rose Bdr

I HOPE I GET THIS BACK I believe
that without a friend you are missing out on a lot!!!
Don't be confused by  friends and acquaintances, there is a difference!

Rose Bdr

Because I care about  you,
. . . and you get to send
messages to all your friends telling
them that you care about them and make them
feel good about themselves and if they write back. .
just once then that means that they care
about you too.

Rose Bdr

Send it to everyone you care about

and if they send it back that means they care too.
but don't just send it back, send it on to everyone.
Have a nice day, and I'm glad we are friends!!!

Rose Bdr

THIS IS A ROSE OF FRIENDSHIP YOU MUST
PASS IT TO AT LEAST 4  FRIENDS!!!

Red Rose