CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2009

God Said No.

clip_image001
I asked God to take away my habit. God said, No.
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up. clip_image002
I  asked God to make my handicapped child whole. clip_image003 God said, No. clip_image004
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary
I asked God to grant me patience.  God said, No. clip_image005
Patience is a by-product of tribulations;
it isn't granted, it is learned.
I asked God to give me happiness. God said, No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.
I asked God to spare me pain. clip_image006  God said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me.
clip_image007 I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No. You must grow on your own! ,  but I will prune you to make you fruitful.
clip_image008
I asked God for all things that I might  enjoy life.
God said, No. clip_image009
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things. [clip_image010
I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me. clip_image011
God said ... Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.
If you love God, send this to ten people and back to the person that sent it. clip_image012
THIS DAY IS YOURS DON'T THROW IT AWAY clip_image013
May God Bless You .
"To the world you might be one person, but  to one
person you just might be the world"